Thursday, 4 September 2008

Quilt art


I had a lot of fun making this quilt. It began with my daughters visit (to California) a few weeks back and since she and her boyfriend love animals so much, we took them to the San Diego Zoo. What a glorious day. We took lots of photos and I decided to use one in this small quilt I made for my quilt art class. This is just one idea we use for making several small quilts in the class. Great news is, I have a new session of this class starting at the end of the month. The classes are held in Anaheim, California. If you'd like to find out more click here: More about my quilt art class. For those not in the area, I'll soon have this available as an online class as well, please let me know your interest: Register your interest for the online quilt art class here

We had a great time during my daughter's visit. Not only did we go south, but we also went to Beverly Hills and Hollywood. The houses were amazing and the stars in the sidewalk were something I've always wanted to see. Now she has gone back to New Zealand, we miss her, but we do have wonderful memories in the quilt that will last forever.

Ruth... PS check out my other classes. I have them listed on my schedule which is now online at: Class Schedule I hope you will join me. Happy Quilting!

1 comment:

LorraineS said...

Hi Ruth,
I love Panda bears..we have twins at our zoo..well, I think they are still there...I am for sure taking this class and any other class you offer online on your website..You are a fun teacher...lots of hugs, Lorraine
Love the quilt