Saturday, 20 September 2008

Free Poppy pattern


I'm sitting here wondering how many of my readers realize that when you sign up for Arbee Designs free newsletter, they also get a free poppy pattern worth US$8.00 (hardcopy). It's a fun block to make and you can download it free as soon as you join our quilt group.

For current news, free quilting tips & quilt articles, discounts & specials plus much more, join our quilting club for free


enter email address & click submit

click here for more info

But you know what, I think it would really look good on my quilter's tote so I think I will go make a new one right now. I'll just add a border to bring it up to the right size for the tote. For those who have not seen my quilter's tote, you can see it here: Quilter's Tote I made this when I was attending quilt classes, it was great to have all my quilting tools in one place.

Ok, off to find some fabrics and begin quilting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just signed up for your newsletter and got this cool poppy pattern for FREE. Can't wait to make this quilt block, have only just starting learning how to Quilt and do applique, so very exciting to get a free pattern.