Wednesday, 17 September 2008

The Academy of Quilting - online quilt classes


The Academy of Quilting is here. I've been working on this one for much of the year and now we are open. This is my 11th online class, so looking forward to the new school surroundings. I hope you will all join me as we make this delightful Christmas Wreath ready for our festive celebrations.

We learn several styles of applique in this class, you can even stitch it by hand if you like, and I have various styles of quilting to choose from. The class starts 18th October, 2008 and has 3 lessons which takes you from beginning to end of the project. Come and share some fun with me and other quilters in the class.

For more information about The Academy of Quilting and The Holly Wreath class you can follow these links...

The Academy of Quilting - online classes for quilters - open now

The Holly Wreath - online class - starts October 18th

No comments: