Tuesday, 6 October 2009

Twisted Ribbons Block

Doreen is in my Twisted Ribbons online class and sent me in a photo of her practice block. It's great and she is having a lot of fun with this so I wanted to share it with my blog readers. This is a new block I designed where it is almost impossible to make two identical blocks. There are no templates, no need for precise seams and it doesn't even matter if your strips are a little crooked. You cannot go wrong!



Doreen found the instructions easy to follow and had a wonderful job of her block. I am looking forward to seeing her next which will be different again.

This class has just begun so there is still time to register but you need to be quick as registration close next weekend. With lesson one already available, you can get started right away. For more details see our website here: Twisted Ribbons Online Class

Twisted Ribbons is also available as a pattern if you prefer not to take the class. For more details about this please read: Twisted Ribbons quilt pattern >>

I hope you enjoyed seeing Doreen's block as much as I did. Keep up the great work Doreen!
Subscribe to this blog
Arbee Designs on Facebook

No comments: