Monday, 24 May 2010

New Online Class Coming soon

Finally I have finished the lessons for my latest online class which will be available in the Fall (Spring for Southern Hemisphere). I refer to it as Still Life in textiles. I have had a lot of fun with the making of this class and even learned some new tricks to share with you all.

Here is a photo of one of the class samples just finished.



One of the great things about this class is the samples only require a small amount of fabric and you will likely have this in your stash already.

You can use my templates to make your own Still Life picture or use your own Still Life image and I will show you how to make the templates and help you with creating your artwork. I have a lot of fun with this so know you will too.

Let's bring some textile art to your home together, you'll love it.



Subscribe to this blog
Arbee Designs on Facebook

No comments: