Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Twisted Bargello

One of my students called by just to show me her finished Cherry Blossom Twisted Bargello quilt. She did a great job and had it complete in a week, even the quilting! wow. She is a beginner at quilting but did a great job of this after taking my machine quilting class only a few months ago.



Here is what Diane had to say....
"I took the twisted bargello class last Monday and became totally addicted to this quilt - so much so that I managed to finish it within a week. I enjoyed working with Ruth and was delighted with the end result. I also took a quilting technique class with Ruth a few months ago which gave me much more confidence, otherwise I may not have had the courage to do the quilting for fear of spoiling the quilt..........Thanks Ruth"


Here is a close up of the quilting. Great job Diane!



Subscribe to this blog

No comments: