Sunday, 24 May 2009

Free online class

A lot of quilters ask "how do you take an online class?". Everyone seems very interested and eager to try. I decided since so many seem to be interested, that I would to write a short class so newcomers can experience the concept of online learning. Instead of adding a question and answer page, I decided it would be much better to actually make something so I decided on a book cover which is a wonderful creative idea for a gift with your personal touch.


These book covers are really fun to make. I have made them for friends and family at Christmas and birthdays. When I want to give something more, I add a small pocket on the inside cover that will hold a gift card.


With this class, I will be adding more applique designs and styles throughout the year, so the class will actually be an ongoing class unlike my regular classes. I hope quilters will gather within the classroom and share ideas so we can also add them to the lessons. It will be fun for sure and it is all free as well.

You can register here: Free online class Registration

I hope you will join me. Happy Quilting!


Subscribe to this blog

No comments: