Saturday, 4 April 2009

Bargello Students

I've had fun today, demonstrating and meeting quilters on the Orange County Shop Hop. In fact, two of the quilters (Diane and Cindy) who took my beginner's barello class a few weeks back brought me their finished quilts to see. They are very beautiful so I just had to get a snap shot of them and of course, I have to share them with you.


Diane is on the left and Cindy on the right. They enjoyed the bargello class a lot and are now moving on with the next bargello level. Diane wants to make Cherry Blossoms (seen hanging in the background on the right) and Cindy, Bargello Blues, but Cindy insists I get the Summer pattern out to her first so she can make that before she attempts the advanced level. I see I'm going to have to add that to my schedule.

This class has certainly been a lot of fun to teach and I hope others will join in this amazing style of quilt making.


Subscribe to this blog

No comments: