Monday, 16 March 2009

New Patchwork Quilt Pattern



I wanted to share my very latest pattern here. It's a little different to my normal, but after talking with my marketing manager, decided that we were missing some market by not having some patchwork bed quilt patterns available, so I have developed a new series of patterns. Easy, no accurate seams necessary so great for the beginner plus you can make it look scrappy as well by using the jelly roll packs. This is an all pieced patchwork quilt in various sizes, no applique.

I will be working on a series of these patchwork patterns throughout the year so you will want to check back again or sign up for our newsletter.
Subscribe to our newsletter

Here is our scrappy look made from Hoffman Fabric's Bali Pops.



Oh I had better not forget to give you the link so you can go find out more details because we have a pre-publish special available. As soon as patterns are ready, this special price ends.

Here is the link: Twisted Ribbons - new patchwork pattern


Subscribe to this blog

No comments: