Tuesday, 28 October 2008

More about online classes

christmas online class
I've certainly had lots of fun with my new online quilt school. It is amazing what the students are doing and I just adore watching their projects grow. We still have the class open, so that if anyone wants to jump in now, they can. You really don't miss anything. However, in the meantime, I have another Christmas class starting in Stained Glass Applique. I took my traditional Stained Glass poinsettia and have created a whole new look with the addition of colored bias rather than black. It's been fun creating this new look. Of course, you can do either in class. In fact, if you just want to purchase pre-made fused tape, this makes for a quick project. Quilting is all done at the same time.
I hope you'll join me!

No comments: